Friday, November 14, 2008

9am on David & Kim

Hi everyone,

Well we did it and got through relatively unscathed! Our very first television appearance on a national television station. In case you missed it, view Felecia and I live on Channel 10's "9am with David & Kim" speaking about the issues women face when breastfeeding in public. We've had a fantastic response from Channel 10 viewers and we'd love to hear your experiences and comments too, so please feel free to add something below.

Enjoy!!

http://9am.ten.com.au/video.htm?vxSiteId=4a40990c-a06c-401b-8663-6f890bb8f3dc&vxChannel=9am%20Just%20Added&vxClipId=1427_9am_670lg1_141108&vxBitrate=300&CMP=LEC-DANCEgetVideoLink

Jacki & Felecia xxoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you live yesterday and thought you were very thought provoking in regards to people's attitudes about women breastfeeding in public. you are right, breastfeeding is a natural thing and women should be proud to breastfeed, not made to feel like they should hide away. Congratulations and well done!!

Anonymous said...

As a man I must admit I feel a little embarrassed when women breastfeed in front of me. I don't find it offensive, I just don't know where to look.

MooBear Designs said...

I thought you guys were great in showing that sometimes there are mums who aren't comfy themselves to feed in public. I have never really had a problem feeding my babies in public and if i was approached and told I couldn't breast feed in public I would kick up an almighty stink as it's my right as a mum. But it's great that you guys spoke about the flip side when mums aren't as confident and need that safety which is created from one of your breast feeding covers... Great work I'd give you both a gold STAR!!